Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tag Tag Tag

I was tagged by my sifu.. Janane!

The rules are simple.
Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people...

I AM:


♥ ღ ♥A Chocolate LOver!♥ ღ ♥

I REALLY WANT TO GO:

♥ ღ ♥Paris and enjoy myself over there♥ ღ ♥

MY FAVOURITE PLACE:

♥ ღ ♥lake, where i can be alone n peace♥ ღ ♥

MY FAVOURITE DRINK:

♥ ღ ♥a cup of coffee when m down though it is nt gud for me♥ ღ ♥


ღ ♥fresh Orange juice made by myself or my mum early in the morning!♥ ღ ♥

MY FAVOURITE FOOD:

♥ ღ ♥Chinese cuisines ♥ ღ ♥

N my mum's cooking...

My FAVOURITE COLOR:


♥ ღ ♥Purple♥ ღ ♥



♥ ღ ♥ blue..♥ ღ ♥


♥ ღ ♥ pink ♥ ღ ♥

MY FAV SHOWS:

♥ ღ ♥Blood ties.. love henry's smile!♥ ღ ♥


♥ ღ ♥charmed..for no reason hehe♥ ღ ♥

MY HOBBIES:

♥ ღ ♥surfing net..my FB n mails♥ ღ ♥


♥ ღ ♥watching tv shows or cartoons♥ ღ ♥

♥ ღ ♥ listening to the good musics♥ ღ ♥

MY WISH:

♥ ღ ♥when love is there everything will be PurrrFecT♥ ღ ♥


♥ ღ ♥to achieve all my dreams♥ ღ ♥

AND I TAG:
NO one.. hehe no friend yet.. sob sob

Will tag when i get my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment