Thursday, May 7, 2009

Digital Fortress


hm first of all i would like to thank my dearest friend Sai janane for borrowing me this book entitled Digital Fortress.actually she passes this book to me last year to encourage me to start the reading habit in me. But i seriously have no mood for it.
In the end i get the time to start reading this book when my sis was admitted in hospital. he he.. she will be sleeping all the time because of the "drugs" and myself need to look at her all the time. So when i was arranging my books, this book caught my eye and i grab it and put it into the beg i usually bring to hospital and started to read it. this book contains of 500++ pages.. when I started the first page i was wondering can 'i finish reading this book by this year??' it was tiny writing n its so thick! but when i start reading it i seriously indulged into it.. i think this will be first time am crazily reading something after the Mr.Midnight series... n the worst thing is i won't read news paper he he i know m outdated yet i fail to update myself because the laziness in myself..
so i hope i can change myself since i need to pursue to higher education in different place soon.

THANKS JANANE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment