Thursday, April 9, 2009

ExciTed?? Yes I do!!!


after 4 weeks of MC, i went to hospital again today!OTHO... i wasted about 4 hours there just to get my turn! Eee wonder why Malaysia got so many sick people.. ha ha i do forget that minie also one of them n waiting to see the doctor..^.^ it was already 2 when my number was on the screen.
for the first time i stepped in to the room without anyone beside me ( training to be independent??). after that the Indian nurse inside the room asked me to take my sit.. I just sat down, the doctor was reading my older reports and after that he asked me to show the cut. i showed him. He stared for sometime and asked me to move my fingers, i moved them then started to write something on the file. i seriously was wondering is he a doctor or a student who doing his exam.. the way he wrote the report was something like the way we do our exam( the way we think when i couldn't figure out the answer) i almost laugh out but i controlled myself keke..then after everything done he gave me another 6 weeks of mc. after i see the medical certificate i smiled widely hehe.. i gonna earn money without working wakawaka!!!

**the STYLISH beg**
after that my dad sent me to sogo to sumbit my mc and have a talk with me workmates..
after bout 2 hours i left sogo and took a pubic transport n lead to Janane's house..we had a long chat after a long time!!and you knw what? janane gave sharminie a handbed!!! what should i do?? i had not bring handbegs with me.. n this gurl advising me to bring a handbeg with me.. "be stylish la dei" it was frm her.. thanks Janane!!! =) we went down to swimming pool and continued our life stories.. the time passed by so fast! it already 7... my mum sure start cursing me at home coz i promised her i will be back early.. hehee.. that what happened when i steped in my house she stared at me with anger.. i just gave her a smile n walked in, after sometimes she just came and talk to me keke she have no one else to chat at home other than me.. how long she gonna show her angry face to me? Giggles!!

Friendship is one of the most valuable assets that we create in our lifetime. That is why people hold friends in such high regard
*.*
Thanks for EverytHing Janane =P

1 comment:

  1. your most welcome!!! and i got to say this the picture of de bag u took is superb la!! so flashy hehe n im happy to give u de 1st handbag!!! n happier i have de same one too=)

    ReplyDelete