Monday, April 13, 2009

WeeKeNd!!

***Hema+sharminie***
since hema is in kl... and it been a long time i have met her n talk to her i decided to have a visit today!! When i told my mum that i wanna go to hema's house she just kept quite and after sometime she asked me back "what time u planning to come back?" i just gave her an evil smile n told her that i don't know, night maybe... Seriously, her parents wont let me back home early!! they sure have something to chit chat with me. =)

At first i thought wanna take a bus so i just walked to bus stop waited for U12. All the buses pass by but this U12 haven't. while waiting i was considering if i take a bus, i need to walk under the hot sun for 15 minutes with my injured hand and if anything else happen again what m i suppose to do?? then i switched my mind to take a cab. its easier though expensive right? so i just stopped a cab n opened the door. "God is great! thank you so much!!" that was for god because gave me a lady taxi driver. then i told the lady where i wanna go.. since both of us didnt know how to go in the Taman, we just followed a car before us, n we manage to find it =P the fee was 4.70, n i gave the lady 5 bucks n asked her to keep the change because the effort she took to find the place that i am leading to and deliver me safely. the thirty cents gave a wide smile on her face and told me thanks. i just smiled at her n get down from the cab. Only sharmini know the pain of being careless once.
**Hema& her Mum**
I know hema's mother is not felling well for past few days. So, i just prepared myself before entering her house. i dont knw how to talk to someone who is not feeling well :0. i walked in n hema told me that her mom is in side. and i followed her to see her.. i was scocked seeing her like that. I know she is not feeling well but i dont knw that she is not well till cant see who am i. God loves to hurt nice people.. sure He will help her out!! then i was talking with hema, we had our lunch together(she feed me) watched movie.. enjoyed eating cococrunch in a bowl..

then we was talking to her mum.. i almost cried seeing her like that. she is the best mum i ever knw after mine! i seriously dnt like(hate) others call my mum "amma" at the same time i dont like to call others "amma" but when comes to hema's mum i wish to call her "amma" for the love she give me! n in that pain she asking me a sorry for not cooking for me. and told me she will be alright soon and after that she will do my favorite rendang for me! hehehe i seriously miss seeing her smiling face =(

**the Happy familY**
hmm around 9 hema's family send me back home on the way sending their two sweeties back to university.. even before leaving they advised me to be more careful when am walking alone. wonder why they worry so much. love them all!!


12th april

No comments:

Post a Comment