Wednesday, February 2, 2011

go green??

wonder what happen to humans
"go green" became "go!! green"??
my mum n i planned to go to bank to deposit some cash, since the bank is just 10mins walk from my house, we just carried our few kilo clings n walked along the road.

when i saw the trees were down my heart broke into pieces. they were the one gave me shade whenever i m waiting for the bus under hot sun, they were the one became my shelter whenever it rains during my school life. and now they are no more there for others!

actually not only this tree, the big trees beside the ESSO also been chopped down. aik, what did they do to humans till they need to kill them?? i am sure the next generations going to suffer a lot as the affect of the ozone layers and green house.

  • Save energy to save money.
  • Save water to save money.
  • Less gas = more money (and better health!).
  • Eat smart.
  • Skip the bottled water
  • Think before you buy.
  • Borrow instead of buying.
  • Buy smart.
  • Keep electronics out of the trash.
  • Make your own cleaning supplies.
p/s: last year =) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment