Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7 things....



Seven Things To Be Done Before My Death.
  1. find a perfect match for myself
  2. look at my love's eyes n talk to him(hope i can do it)
  3. spend every second of my life with happiness
  4. enjoy the beauty of Paris
  5. buy a car for myself and modify it as what i wish
  6. a house for myself (my own world)
  7. adopt a child and give as much love as i could

Seven Things I Won't Do Even If It Kills Me.
  1. give up my stubbornness(its with me since m born)
  2. to take medicine when m ill..(will never be loser)
  3. will never forget those sweet memories with all my loved one
  4. to touch any reptiles
  5. stay alone in a dark room
  6. commit suicide
  7. run away from my house
Seven Things I Do When I Am Away From Public.
  1. talk to my sweetheart(my pillow)
  2. cry out while showering
  3. talk to myself(the best way to make me smile
  4. sit and dream bout future though it wont make sense sometimes
  5. walk in funny way in front of mirror and laugh at myself
  6. sketch something on the wall or a piece of paper
  7. have a messy sleep on my bed

seven Favorite Sentences, Quotes or Expressions.
  1. love me or hate me.. i will still shine!
  2. "thanks and same to u" when someone scold me with animal's name
  3. hate u! when people irritates me
  4. "It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference."
  5. explore.. dream and discover
  6. it's not the end of world
  7. =P buekkk

*=Positive thinking will let you do everything
better than negative thinking will.=*


No comments:

Post a Comment