Tuesday, February 3, 2009

20th Bday!! hehe..


From the happiest person on my bday!
before reading this msg i already knw that she is the onli person who will be happy for my bday because am getting older hehe...

:: appie bday dear loose!! i got no credit and din dare to cal yu midnite to hse da...dam sorrie! plan today oso tukar dy so cudn meet yyu up..now i came al de way nak wish YOU!! u'll get a special post in my blog hehe wait fr it kay? TCarz hav super dooper day n yeah u budak tua!!=P hehe god bless ya! ::

and this what she gave me as a gift.. really appreciate it janane!!!
thanks so much!! in short, this will be the best gift i had received!


From me To u...
********************


**me n my cake**
^.^

**special choc?? i dnt think So**

dnt knw why.. i hate my bday.(getting old so early). n the worst part is when they celebrate
(forced to cut cake.. how will my wishes come true?? sob!)

m getting old n they r happy for it!!! isk isk
but am happy because only four of them wished me.. n i hate u for that!
hehee....

for everyone's information i will be glad if you wish me on 27th of December..
=P peace!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg hahaha kakak tua=p super sweet la U LOOSE!!! and haha i wont wish on dec la, dat makes u younger than me!! -hugs-

    ReplyDelete